Employer City of Lincoln Council
Contract Full Time
Job Type Fixed Term
Salary £22,773 - £25,176
This is a fantastic opportunity to join The City of Lincoln Councils Rough Sleeping Project Team.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- To engage and undertake an assessment of needs with complex service users, to develop action plans that endeavour to resolve and prevent a return to rough sleeping.
- To provide support and practical help in signposting service users in respect of applications for income, benefit, health, education, employment and accommodation.
- Effectively manage a caseload of service users in providing assistance in establishing independent living and maintain sustainable tenancies through development and review of personalised support plans.
- To work with the Rough Sleeping Project Team and Tenancy Services with a “Housing First” approach.
- To inform and educate partners in respect of service user need.
Please visit our jobs site for more information about this role and details on how to apply.