Employer Lincoln Minster School
Contract Full Time
Job Type Apprenticeship
Salary £4.35 - £6.80 per hour
Lincoln Minster School is an independent, coeducational day and boarding school for pupils aged 2 to 18. The school is set across three sites in the heart of Lincoln’s historic Cathedral quarter.
Required: As Soon As Possible
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic HR Apprentice to join our support team. You will be responsible for supporting the HR Manager with general administrative duties and contributing to the smooth, efficient and effective running of the HR function in school. This will involve supporting recruitment and selection processes, employment paperwork, employee relations issues and training, as well as providing a point of contact for staff and queries.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a wide range of HR issues and processes.
We would like you to have:
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- A desire to develop a career in Human Resources
- Experience of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Office 365)
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of general administration in a busy office environment would be an advantage
We can offer:
- The opportunity to complete a Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship with Lincoln College
- A 24-month fixed term contract
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Free hot school meal and refreshments during term time
- Access to offers, rewards and benefits through Perkbox
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
This role is full time with the requirement to attend Lincoln College for one day per week during term time.
For further information, please contact Catherine Swallow, HR Manager, on 01522 551300.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27 March 2019
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 1 April 2019
Lincoln Minster School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.