Industry Digital Design, Marketing, Web Development
Contract Full Time
Job Type Temporary/Permanent
Salary Salary dependent on experience
We are seeking an additional web developer to join our small, busy team in central Lincoln.
We anticipate you will be working under the partial supervision of our senior developer, so the role will suit a talented individual that has knowledge and some experience and is keen to develop their web design and development skills and career.
Salary dependent on experience
The ideal candidate
- Positive attitude and a desire to both learn and improve
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – you will be communicating directly with our clients and we pride ourselves on being able to demystify the complexities of digital marketing to help build client relations and partnerships
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong design skills
- A passion for making each project the best it can be and to contribute to a fun, flexible and hardworking studio
- Strong mobile-responsive design and development skills
- HTML5, CSS3 and Sass
- PHP and MySQL
- Adobe CC
- Custom WordPress theme and plugin development
- Familiarity with Expression Engine – Magento a bonus
- Familiarity with the principles of SEO
POP is committed to equal opportunities and paying a living wage.