Employer Manor Leas Junior Academy
Contract Part Time
Job Type Maternity Cover
Salary Main pay scale
Maternity Cover Key Stage 2 Class Teacher 0.6 (3 days Wed/Thu & Fri) required for September 2019
An excellent Key Stage 2 class teacher is required to cover a temporary, fixed term, maternity period within our exciting and forward-thinking school.
We are a member of the Challenge Partners Network of Excellence and work with many innovative education companies including Pobble, Tagtiv8, Accelerated Reader and Now Press Play.
Our school can offer you:
- an innovative environment with staff wellbeing at its heart;
- an assessment system that impacts on learning and reduces workload (‘No More Marking’);
- the chance to work with emotionally intelligent pupils who are extremely well-behaved;
- the opportunity to be part of a highly effective and supportive team;
- fantastic resources, including iPads for each year group;
- the chance to work with an empathetic and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team;
- outstanding professional development opportunities;
- the opportunity to feel valued and empowered to think creatively.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office on (01522) 881 370 to arrange a visit. A wealth of information about our school and the application pack can be found on our website www.manor-leas-junior.lincs.sch.uk on the ‘About Us’/’Working with us’ tab.
Closing date for applications: 12noon, Monday 1st July
“Fervent attitudes to learning result in high engagement.” Challenge Partners, Dec 2018
— Manor Leas Junior Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Consequently an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be required for this post. All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview. Please note that all references will be taken up before interview. —