Employer Lincolnshire Co-op
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a confident, pro-active and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Marketing Assistant at our Head Office in Lincoln, working 37.5 hours per week (to be worked Mon-Fri plus occasional weekends).
Our marketing team are responsible for delivering marketing campaigns in-line with business objectives, customer needs and the local communities we serve. The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of campaigns across our family of businesses to achieve our immediate and long-term goals. As a team, we’ll bring together ideas, energy and resources to make life better in our communities.
Reporting directly to the Retail Marketing Managers, your responsibilities will be varied and challenging, they will also adapt and change as the business evolves.
- Assisting the marketing team with the delivery of the business area marketing plans
- Working with stakeholders across the business to ensure marketing plans are communicated both pre-launch and post-completion
- Assisting with promotional events to internal and external audiences
- Delivering effective communication of campaigns across the business via our internal comms channels
- Assisting with content for digital media platforms (in-store radio, digital screens, colleague app and website etc)
- Assisting with content for external media platforms including press ads and social media
- Ordering marketing collateral and arranging distribution
- General office duties, including invoice processing and admin
To be successful, you’ll be highly organised and able to work in a fast paced and energetic marketing environment where projects and priorities can change on a daily basis. You’ll also be able to work on multiple projects at any one time. If you can bring a passion for marketing and the ability to engage with people at all levels, you’ll thrive in our dynamic and collaborative team environment.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You are helpful, inspiring and trustworthy in how you execute tasks
- You’re confident, highly organised and self-motivated with great attention to detail
- You have great communication skills and an ability to build relationships with people
- You have good IT skills (MS Office, Social Media & Content Management Systems)
- You have your own car and full driving licence, as travel will be required for this role.