Employer Juice Sauz Ltd
Industry Business Development, Digital Marketing, Retail
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £25,000 - £35,000
Juice Sauz is a rapidly expanding Lincoln-based company that manufactures and distributes a number of products including e-liquids, hand sanitiser and PPE. We have 10 high-street E-Liquid outlets and 6 online stores that specialise in a range of e-liquids, hardware and PPE.
We are now seeking a proactive and forward-thinking Marketing Manager to join our marketing team to oversee and guide the direction of our online platforms, retail stores and wholesale operations.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for marketing to help us expand our reach across the UK.
You will have up to date knowledge regarding social media platforms, E-Commerce websites and email marketing platforms, and be able to pitch ideas to our directors in terms of marketing campaigns throughout the year.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is familiar with the e-cigarette industry, including products, audiences and the overall market. This is desired but not essential.
Duties & responsibilities
- Work alongside our Design and Social Media team to implement effective campaigns and engaging promotional material across the year for key dates, product promotions, product releases and more based on analytical data alongside business objectives.
- Developing and implementing the marketing strategy.
- Drive forward customer acquisition through all channels.
- Oversee the production of high-quality marketing collateral and identify advertising opportunities whether that be print or online-based.
- Identifying new opportunities for customer acquisition, retention or reactivation (online and offline).
- Forward-thinking with the ability to conceptualise and produce engaging marketing materials.
- Guide the direction of our social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Analyse website performance to increase sales, advertising reach and improve SEO ranking.
- Have an understanding of our B2C and B2B audiences to promote services and products to meet their needs.
- Proactively suggest ideas to help promote products online and in stores.
- Ensure that existing platforms maximise revenue, profitability and market share.
- 3+ years of Marketing experience.
- Knowledge of social media and marketing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Buffer, Dlvr It.
- Ability to clearly communicate (both verbal and written) with customers and the business.
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills.
- Adaptable to a changing environment with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail to ensure a high level of quality is maintained.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Knowledge of GDPR and data legislation laws.
In return, we offer you a competitive salary, a relaxed working atmosphere, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme, on-site parking and employee discounts. We look forward to hearing from you.