Employer Your Print Partner Ltd
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £16,500 - £22,000
Your Print Partner (YPP) is a specialist large format print company, designing and producing eye-catching and innovative branding solutions for a wide range of clients. Our diverse range of printed products includes everything from Flags,Banners and Street Branding to POS Displays and Exhibition Graphics.
All of these products are digitally printed to the highest quality and assembled and finished in-house at our purpose built manufacturing hub in Lincoln.
The company has grown year-on-year since it was founded in 2011, and has recently launched an ambitious new online retail brand – Custom Gifts – working with a number of exciting licence partnerships with brands such as Warner Bros, Harry Potter and the Wizarding World, DC Comics and Arsenal and Celtic football clubs as part of its future growth strategy.
As we enter into this new period of expansion, we are looking to appoint a talented Marketing Officer to play a key role in assisting to shape overall YPP marketing strategy and be responsible for enhancing all online marketing channels.
Minimum Previous Experience:
Previous experience in a start-up digital business, with a focus on customer acquisition and retention is preferred.
We are looking for an ambitious, results driven marketeer who is hungry for commercial success and excited by the prospect of being part of a small, but talented team with huge growth potential. This new role will complement our existing team, with the chosen candidate able to operate effectively either side of our E-commerce & Analytics Manager and our in-house creatives. It requires someone with a love of product and a passion to sell by having good insight into the market and trends, along with experience using all narrowcast mediums.
• Liaise with Creative Director to devise marketing campaigns and strategy, with the aim of driving revenue growth
• Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials and digital content
• Collaborate with creative, e-commerce, and sales teams to ensure YPP and Custom Gifts brand strategy is effectively executed as directed within all areas of digital communications, including; website usability, affiliate partnerships and social media marketing
• Liaise with account managers at Google and Facebook
• Monitor and segment the YPP customer database to support the digital side of the business to enable proactively targeted campaigns
• Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
• Create and manage customer modelling ie. Customer Life Time Value
• Identify areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
• Apply analytical skills to assist in reducing inventory and unit costs
• Strong digital marketing track record using all narrowcast mediums – Google, Snapchat, YouTube, Tik Tok etc
• Strong writing skills over a variety of mediums – including web, email, brochures, newsletters, press releases
• Analytic software experience. ie. Google Analytics, Adwords etc.
• Insight experience in broadcast channels. ie. TV
• Ability to consistently deliver work on time, within budget and to a high standard within a fast-paced environment
• Proactive and enthusiastic individual who can excel in a small team
• Self starter, with a desire to learn
• Good communication and influencing skills, comfortable talking to customers, opinion formers and media agents
Location: Office – HQ – We are open to discussing opportunity for flexible/remote working
Job Type: Full Time