Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Environmental Building Solution (EBS) Ltd is an experienced firm of mechanical and electrical building services consulting engineers. We’re based in the south of Lincoln and operate throughout the UK. We provide sustainable M&E building and engineering solutions to existing and new-built environments across all sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing mechanical design drawings and specifications for new and refurbishment projects, communicating with contacts at all levels, and attending on-site meetings.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Conducting post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement
- The ability to carry out mechanical engineering aspects yourself
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in line with current Health & Safety legislation and Company procedures
- Highlighting any future requirements for the business in terms of changes in legislation.
- Site surveys
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Interpreting design specifications and technical drawings
- Writing engineering reports as necessary
This role will suit a bright, enthusiastic, quick-learning and well-organised individual with very good IT skills, who is self-sufficient and can work well under pressure. Someone keen to succeed and motivated to work, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Cymap is preferred.
All levels of experience will be considered. Starting salary depending on experience.