Employer Chestnut Homes
Industry Construction, Sales
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Chestnut Homes are one of the leading new home developers in Lincolnshire. We enjoy an enviable reputation for building quality new homes on attractive well-designed developments, varying in size from 50 units up to 500 units. The company continues to grow in a planned and sustainable way, and we are looking to appoint an experienced, energetic, positive, and ambitious New Homes Sales Advisor to help us deliver great customer service, and deliver the company’s ambitions.
Based in one of our stunning Marketing Suites, you will be responsible for the on-site sales function. You will be part of our fantastic company and have the support of our experienced Sales Manager, the Site Manager and the whole team at “head office”, who are all focussed on producing great new homes for our valued customers.
We love upskilling our staff to achieve their full potential, and also enhance the experience for our valued buyers.
The role will be wide & varied, but will include the following:-
New Home Sales
- You will be the first point of contact for homebuyers, whether that is over the telephone; via email, or in person.
- You will greet all visitors to the Marketing Suite, and show them around our beautiful Show Homes
- It will be your responsibility to provide all the information to potential homebuyers so they can make a well-informed decision about buying one of our new homes.
- You will guide our buyers through the stunning choices finishes for bathrooms, kitchens, flooring etc., which will help turn one of our great houses, into their beautiful new home.
- You will assist buyers throughout the purchasing process, including liaising with solicitors; agents; valuers; financial advisors etc.
- Our Marketing Suites and Show Homes are stunning, and you will work with us to ensure that they are exceptionally well presented at all times.
- Part of your role will be to prepare reports not only in respect of our sales, but also to demonstrate that we are well-positioned within the new homes market place locally.
Site & Customer Care
- Build an excellent working relationship with your Site Manager and the construction team.
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, demonstrate the new homes to our buyers so they fully understand how to look after their new home, and know-how everything works!
- Hand over the new home and provide a copy of the Handover Manual, and moving in gift.
- Ensure that our buyers understand the Customer Care procedure, and work with our Customer Care team to deliver best service to our valued buyers.
- You will have experience working within our great industry in a Sales Advisor role, and have exceptional communication and sales skills and be hungry for sales.
- Delivering great customer experience is our aim, so you will need to demonstrate a passion for consistently delivering a great experience for buyers.
- You will need to be organised; driven and love lots of detail, and enjoy working individually and as part of a great team.
- A full driving licence will be essential.
- You will be part of family-owned business, and we will care about you.
- You will have a good basic salary and have the opportunity to earn lots of money through our very generous commission and bonus structure.
- We also offer Pension Contributions and Health Cover
- We realise that holidays are important, so 25 days are the norm + Bank Holidays.
- Your usual working week will be from 10.15am to around 5.45pm (allowing time for opening up and closing down each day) from Thursday through to Monday, with generally one weekend off in four.
We will help you fulfil your full potential
If you would like the opportunity to join our expanding and progressive business, we would like to hear from you.
We have an enviable track record in retaining and developing staff, so if you would like to become part of our successful team, please get in touch!
If you are interested in working for Chestnut Homes, please provide a full CV to Helene Key (Sales Manager) at Chestnut Homes Limited, The Old School, Wragby Road, Langworth, Lincoln LN3 5BJ or email to [email protected]