Industry Business Development, Computer Software, IT
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Projects and Implementations Team.
Implementing and Project Managing our OrderWise software into a new client is one of the most important roles in our Company and this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, capable and experienced person looking to join our expanding Project Management Team as a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be a team player looking for a new challenge within the project management environment. At the forefront of implementing our software, our Project Management Team aim to provide a consistently excellent service to clients whilst maintaining defined SLAs. As the first point of contact for new OrderWise clients, driving the project forward, answering questions and queries, a Project Manager is a busy, hardworking and dynamic player, who sees the software implementation through from the beginning to the end with several clients at any one time, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within our software.
After 4 weeks of training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As a Project Manager, you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable and feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have project management and business software experience. Additionally, you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- To project manage new OrderWise clients.
- To ensure requests from clients are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Redirect or escalate requests to the appropriate person within the Project Management Team as required.
- Pro-actively provide information to clients to develop their projects.
- Liaise with colleagues and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all clients.
- Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other colleagues in their development and training.
- Participate in client ‘Go Lives’ at customer premises.
- Experienced in Project Management.
- Knowledge of business processes.
- Ideally experienced in business software.
- Enjoy client facing interaction.
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills.
- Be motivated and client focused.
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Approachable with a willingness to help others.
- Excellent literacy skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately.
Hours: 40hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 8:45 AM to 5:15 PM) – Flexi-time also available.
We look forward to hearing from you.