Employer City of Lincoln Council
Industry Housing and Regeneration
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £21,210 - £28,458
This position is Part Time (14.8 hours) based in Lincoln.
Some of the main duties include:
- Responsible for the management/supervision of cyclical and compliance works. Examples of areas of work include: water hygiene, lifts, lift consultants, fire alarm systems, fire prevention equipment, intruder alarms and other service requirements
- To liaise with the Resident Involvement Team and the partnership/contractors Customer Liaison Advisors to undertake appropriate tenant consultation relating to the proposed works.
- Undertake the pre inspection of the housing stock buildings to recommend the works required for planned maintenance improvement, responsive repairs, aids and adaptations and major works as required.
- To undertake the role of management/supervisory role to oversee works on site from pre-contract meeting, through to contract completion.
- To ensure all contractors are managed and monitored including documented progress meetings, risk management and robust budget forecast monitoring to ensure delivery against the Council’s 5 year investment/services programme.
- Deal with any tenant complaints relevant to the Investment Team operations in line with the Council’s corporate complaints policy.
For more information, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] or phone 01522 873336.