Employer Student Living
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
A full time vacancy has arisen at our busy Office in Lincoln. The individual will be participating in ‘front line’ administrative activities to meet the needs of the business. Working as part of a busy team, this involves liaison with other functions in the branch, whilst at the same time maintaining a high standard of Best Practice and compliance with all current law relating to Data storage and the Lettings practice.
Main duties to include but not limited to:
- Assisting and monitoring the maintenance for all properties/rooms
- Organising safety certificates
- Help to conduct viewings, property visits and inspections
- Help to conduct property move-ins and move-outs
- Dealing with all Tenant, Guarantor and Landlord enquiries
- Attending Lettings Fayres in accordance with Company requirements
- Data Input on specialised software (CFP Winman)
- Supporting the Office Manager and other departments in all office duties
- Keep up to date with current law and regulations relating to property management
- Well presented
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
This role requires a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage large work loads during our peak periods, a good team player and customer care experience.
Full Driving Licence is essential.
Basic hours are 40 hours per week. You may also be required to work extra hours to help cover busy periods and cover staff holidays at various points during the year as well as working Saturdays when needed.