Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Location Dunholme, Lincoln
Industry Civil Engineering
Contract Part Time
Job Type Permanent
Daniel Charles Construction Limited is a privately owned business based in Dunholme, Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
The candidate must be professional, trustworthy, conscientious and a team player with good all round accounting experience, knowledge of the construction industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Registering invoices onto the system
- Match delivery notes to relevant invoice
- Liaise with purchasing, stores and suppliers to resolve queries
- Process Credits
- Type Orders
- General administration duties
- IT experience – Excel skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Methodical approach
- Use of Construction Manager & Sage Accounts
- This is a permanent position based on 25 hours per week.
- Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.