Employer City of Lincoln Council
Industry Housing and Regeneration
Contract Full Time
Job Type Fixed Term
Salary £18,975 - £20,673
Fixed Term position until 30th November 2019
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for co-ordination and monitoring of performance management within the housing service.
- Identify and promote methods of benchmarking of the Council’s services.
- Establish links with other organisations.
- Support the Quality and Performance Team Leader in preparing the annual service plan.
- Work with Managers and Team Leaders on measures that will ensure continuous improvement of the service.
- Communicate performance information to staff and service users and identify user satisfaction and gaps in service provision.
- Prepare service procedure manuals.
- Undertake routine random audit checks to ensure compliance with procedures.
- Liaise with the Council’s training officer to ensure the provision of professional development training.