Employer Daniel Charles Construction
Industry Civil Engineering, Construction
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Daniel Charles Construction Limited is a privately owned business based in Lincoln with a reputation for delivering quality Civil Engineering projects within Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas undertaking a range of interesting and diverse projects.
- Surveying of Civil Engineering Projects
- Production and management of accurate valuations, including subcontract enquiries, cost monitoring and preparation of valuation and final accounts.
- Management of sub-contractors.
- Working closely with clients, commercial and contract delivery teams.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Methodical style of working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team Working ethic
- Experience of Conquest Software would be an advantage
- This position is full time with the benefit of 26 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- A Company Vehicle or allowance will be provided.