Employer Lincolnshire Rural HA Ltd
Industry Housing Association
Contract Full Time
Job Type Apprenticeship
Salary £25,000 - £29,000
Can you deliver excellence? Lincs Rural are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to lead our maintenance team, delivering all aspects of asset management for the Association’s property portfolio.
To achieve success, you will need to be a positive leader with the ability to work collaboratively to deliver operational priorities. To have knowledge and experience of responsive repairs, planned maintenance, managing small teams and procuring maintenance services. It is critical that you can work each day according to our values of being Innovative, Caring and Excellent.
- Manage an in-house maintenance team and specialist sub-contractors to ensure the delivery of a quality service;
- Tenant friendly, engaged and focused on providing positive outcomes;
- Achieve our back-to-back lettings target for any tenancy changes;
- Ensure all Health and Safety policies, regulations and procedures are complied with;
- Manage your budget to deliver the identified works on time, achieving value for money and tenant satisfaction.
Are you ready for a rewarding opportunity in an Investors in People Gold award organisation?
Do you have the drive and enthusiasm to deliver an excellent service to our tenants?
If the answer is yes, then we are offering a competitive salary and working environment that will enable you to achieve and develop professionally.
You can find out more by contacting Andy Haime – 01790 754219 or [email protected]