Employer South Ormsby Estate
Industry Catering, Hospitality, Restaurant and Hotel
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £20,000+ OTE
Run your own Bed & Breakfast Business in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
The opportunity is to take charge of a completely renovated Rectory with 5 letting rooms plus generous owners accommodation all set within beautiful grounds.
We are looking for someone to recognise this unique opportunity and develop a sustainable business in the years ahead.
We are looking for the successful candidate to carry out the following:
- Coordinating internet marketing, email and telephone sales with room bookings, setting prices as appropriate to obtain greatest occupancy and profitability
- Greeting guests, ensuring a very warm welcome, answering questions and complaints in a timely manner and above all being enthusiastic about the area and its amenities
- Managing and assisting completion of the daily routines with assistance when required
- Preparation of guest rooms, public areas, kitchen and back office, breakfast preparation and stock purchasing
- Organising running repairs as required
- Assisting the property owner to improve the facilities of the property and grounds
- Experienced in a similar role within either a Hospitality, Hotel or facilities company
- Be highly organised, have an eye for detail, work proactively and handle pressure
- Have great interpersonal skills and a natural ability to positively influence business decisions
- Have a passion to deliver excellent guest service, a good communicator and inspire their team to follow their lead
- You will have an understanding of budgeting and basic accounting to ensure the smooth running of the business
This is a great opportunity to achieve long term security through the development of a sustainable business, the location of the business in an area of outstanding natural beauty means the operators will benefit from a unique lifestyle.
The operation of the business is seen as a long term commitment and we will therefore be thorough in matching the individual or couple to this exciting challenge.
If you think you have the necessary attributes and attitude to fulfil this exciting opportunity please apply attaching an updated CV and brief explanation as to why you believe this is the right opportunity for you using the button below.