Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary Basic salary + uncapped commission
Looking for a new challenge? At APSS, every member of the team has an important role to play in the success of the business. We all work together to achieve amazing things.
We collaborate with our customers to create truly fantastic and amazing workspaces across the country. If you think you can add something to our team
- Work closely with both sales, design and contracts teams in delivering commercial support and management including cost planning and estimating function;
- Measure and quantify labour, plant and materials as part of the estimating and delivery function;
- Provide commercial awareness and support to the APSS business;
- Negotiate and procure subcontract works packages;
- Formulate project interim and final accounts both upstream and downstream;
- Assist with carrying out site surveys and scoping fit out works brief;
- Visit sites to re-measure and agree subcontract accounts;
- Assist APSS business with reviewing contract documentation;
- Valuing and authorising subcontract and supplier invoices;
- Cash flow forecasting and cost value reconciliation reporting.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Good business sense;
- Own initiative and enthusiasm;
- The ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Excellent time management;
- Good IT and Commercial Management Skills;
- Full driving licence.
- Quantity Surveying HND/HNC/Degree qualification
- Company car, pension scheme, laptop, mobile phone, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Office base Lincoln, National coverage.
- Privately owned industrial and commercial interior fit out business.
For more information and to apply contact 01522 688771
NB: This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The postholder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by a supervising manager. The responsibility level of any duties should not exceed those outlined above.