Employer The Energy Cell
Industry Web Development
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £28,000 to £32,000 DoE
We are seeking a talented and dynamic front-end web designer to join our agency team, you’ll help us to design and build first class websites and deliver a range of online campaigns for progressive brands and forward thinking businesses.
We’re looking for a creative person with a passion for online media and a can-do attitude, we’re looking for an ambitious, flexible team player who is looking to secure a long-term role in our established and respected agency.
We’ll want you to hit the ground running and quickly integrate with our team and clients, with great people skills, the ability to communicate effectively with others and develop strong client relationships as part of our team.
To be considered for the role, you’ll need…
- A solid portfolio of front-end web design
- At least 3 years of relevant web design experience in an agency or in-house
- Experience designing brand, lead generation and e-commerce websites
- Experience working with the Magento platform (and/or similar eCommerce platforms)
- Experience working with CMS platforms (Expression Engine, Craft, WordPress or others)
- To be passionate about design, typography, digital experience and website that deliver real results
- To care about the little things, making sure everything looks and works just right
- To understand usability, performance and conversion optimisation
- To possess advanced Adobe CC skills
- Great communication skills, the ability to effectively describe your concepts and ideas
- A strong understanding of common e-commerce UX principles
- First-class responsive HTML & CSS skills
- To be well organised, bringing hard work and dedication to your role
Here’s what you could be doing…
- Designing professional e-commerce and lead generation sites for a range of brands, businesses and retailers.
- Developing campaigns and creative across all digital channels
- Producing prototypes using Photoshop, Sketch and Invision — communicating your ideas with our team and clients.
- Bringing design concepts to life using HTML/CSS.
- Working closely with a talented project team to deliver sites and campaigns to the highest standards.
- Collaborating, sharing ideas with our experienced design, marketing and development team.
We offer a strong package with performance related bonuses, modern city centre offices, regular pay reviews and a culture for rapid career development.
- Salary £28,000 to £32,000 DoE.
- 20 days paid holiday per year. Plus bank holidays and extra paid holiday with each year of service.
- Fun and challenging projects for interesting and creative clients in a variety of sectors.
- An inspiring, comfortable studio in Lincoln city centre.
- All the latest equipment and tools, and help to expand and nurture your skills.
Our business is going from strength to strength, we have a great team of successful and wonderfully experienced people, and you’ll have direct influence on the successes of our clients including well-known international brands and businesses.
If you are interested, please send us your CV, portfolio and covering letter.