Employer Your Print Partner Ltd
Industry Web Development
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £21,000 - £24,000
Your Print Partner (YPP) is a specialist large format print company, designing and producing eye-catching and innovative branding solutions for a wide range of clients. Our diverse range of printed products includes everything from Flags, Banners and Street Branding to POS Displays and Exhibition Graphics.
All of these products are digitally printed to the highest quality and assembled and finished in-house at our purpose built manufacturing hub in Lincoln.
The company has grown year-on-year since it was founded in 2011, and has recently launched an ambitious new online retail brand – Custom Gifts – working with a number of exciting license partnerships with brands such as Warner Bros, Harry Potter and the Wizarding World, DC Comics and Arsenal and Celtic football clubs as part of its future growth strategy.
With a number of platforms and API’s into major retailers this is a great chance to join a company with something new happening daily.
We’re based in Lincoln and are a fast-growing print on demand business needs another super star to join the team!
The ideal candidate should be passionate and have good Web Development skills.
This role would suit someone who is able to multitask and work to strict deadlines. The candidate would have a wealth of experience designing different styles of websites, excellent technical skills and an awareness of modern design trends.
The role Involves
- Designing fresh and functional websites for our Brands
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing websites
- Work along with our team members
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in Shopify
- Familiarity working with Shopify Liquid
- Able to build contemporary websites
- Strong web development experience in HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of SEO useful
- Website development, troubleshooting, bug fixing
- Know how to use good design to drive conversions
- High attention to detail
- Necessary coding skills
- Excellent time-keeping and can work to deadlines
- Qualification in a computing, computer science or other web-based discipline.
- Any other development skills would be highly beneficial
Portfolio of previous work must be sent prior to being interviewed.
Strictly no Freelancers, this is a full-time job in our Lincoln Office
Reference ID: YYP-SD-21
Application deadline: 30/01/2021
Expected start date: 31/01/2021