Employer Lincoln Castle Academy
Contract Full Time
Job Type Temporary
Salary £16,755 – £17,173
Lincoln Castle Academy is seeking to appoint a temporary enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated Site Assistant who will take responsibility and PRIDE in ensuring the site is a vibrant and professional learning environment.
The site management team are responsible for security, health & safety, cleaning and maintenance of our Academy site.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good communicator and able to liaise with staff, students, parents, visitors and a range of outside contractors.
- Be willing to undertake a wide range of practical tasks.
- Keep accurate records and be computer literate
- Be prepared to work a shift system involving some evening and weekend duties.
- Hold a full driving licence.
Hours of work to be agreed
Closing date for applications is: 21 September 2018
For further information please contact Mrs Beverley Cranston (Human Resources Manager) on 01522 529203 or [email protected]
Lincoln Castle Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.