Industry Business Development, Computer Software, IT
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Implementation Team as a Software Implementation Technician.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced team player looking for a new challenge in a fast paced software company. At the forefront of making sure our clients go live with exceptional care, this role aims to provide a consistently excellent service to new OrderWise users whilst maintaining defined SLAs in relation to the Implementation Team as a whole. You will be playing a key role in helping clients adapt to the OrderWise solution both at our premises and at the clients premises. You will be a part of a busy, hardworking and dynamic team, who are continually looking at the best ways they work and improve the service we provide, whilst keeping abreast of continual developments and changes within our software.
After substantial training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. You will find each day rewarding and enjoyable, feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business-based experience and be a good all rounder with Microsoft Windows software products. Additionally, you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- To provide OrderWise Software Implementation Services to customers.
- Help clients learn and manage their new OrderWise Software.
- To ensure requests for assistance are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required including liaising with our in house development team regarding any complex investigations.
- Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding implementation elements.
- Help OrderWise clients at our premises and their premises.
- Great computer and Microsoft Windows software skills.
- Natural outgoing personality, keen to meet new people and build new business relationships.
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills.
- Be organised, motivated and client focused.
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Approachable with a willingness to help others.
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately.
Hours: 40hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 8:45 AM to 5:15 PM) – Flexi-time also available.
We look forward to hearing from you.