Industry Business Development, Computer Software, IT
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We are seeking an experienced Software Trainer who will be responsible for carrying out various specialist training duties for our customers. You’ll need to be a confident and organised communicator with experience in preparing high quality training sessions which are delivered to audiences from all levels of an organisation. Reporting to our Training Manager you will be a highly organised and efficient individual with excellent IT, presenting and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include preparing and delivering training which may be both in person and remote, reviewing and capturing customer processes and requirements in detail during training to facilitate optimal configuration and implementation, liaison with internal sales, project management, development and technical support teams. The ideal candidate will be well presented and passionate about ICT training and will be driven by ensuring all customers are fully satisfied, comfortable and enthusiastic about using our products and services.
- Responsible for having up to date product knowledge & producing training literature and media.
- Preparing and providing high quality training to mixed groups of both client and staff audiences using various training techniques and delivery methods.
- Demonstrate you are passionate and enthusiastic about our products and services.
- Capturing client process in detail and suggesting options during training as appropriate.
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
- Strong face to face skills (questioning, objection handling, negotiation, persuasion and expectation management), and proven ability in delivery of training.
- Ability to continue to perform well under pressure.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal and documentation skills.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work unsupervised and on client’s premises.
- Ability to think outside the box and offer positive solutions to problems.
- 2+ years in a similar client facing training role (desirable but not mandatory).
- Recognised ‘Education & Training’ qualification (desirable but not mandatory).
- Proven track record of presenting in front of audiences.
- Demonstrable ICT skills including current Microsoft Office applications.
- Personable with a confident and professional style.
- Quick but reasoned thinker with a logical approach and attention to detail.
- Empathetic and reliable with a customer centric approach.
- Able to embrace challenges, be adaptable and responsible.
- Enjoy travel and hold a full UK driving licence (Pool car and Premier Inn card provided).
Hours: 40hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 8:45 AM to 5:15 PM) – Flexi-time also available.
We look forward to hearing from you.