Location Grantham, Bottesford
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, creative, committed and enthusiastic teacher of Mathematics to complement and work within our successful mathematics department. You should be keen to develop your practice in a dynamic and supportive environment and you will have the drive and ambition to deliver lessons which are engaging, inclusive and ensure progress and attainment outcomes for all learners remains high.
You will be joining a highly ambitious academy with strong outcomes and in the top 20% of schools and the third highest performing school in Leicestershire for pupil progress. You will benefit from a rich programme of opportunities in CPD to develop your professional practice and work with a wider team of experienced, supportive and caring staff within the academy and the wider Trust.
The job description and person specification can be found on the documents button located above. To apply for this vacancy please click on the apply button. Please note CVs are not accepted.
This post would be suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 26th February 2019 (10.00am)
Interview date: Monday 4th March 2019
Start date: September 2019
SHAPING YOUR FUTURE
We value professional development and wellbeing of staff. As a member of our team, various opportunities will be available to meet your professional expectations. The trust has a commitment to supporting your work- life balance, enable you to fulfil your potential.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Personalised support for every colleague new to the profession:
- NQT and RQT Programmes and events for colleagues across the Trust
- Mentoring and Coaching for NQTs and RQTs
- Subject training and support
- Behaviour management training and support
- SEND guidance and advice
Personalised support for every colleague in the profession:
- Training programmes for aspirant Mentors and Coaches
- National Professional Qualifications for prospective Middle Leaders, Senior Leaders and Heads
- Ongoing access to regular Trust, regional and national CPD
Opportunities to deliver CPD at a Trust and regional level
- Wellbeing champions across all academies
- Workload impact reviews
- Managing workload through collaborative planning, resource sharing and high quality IT provision
- Social benefits of belonging to a large and friendly community
- Opportunities to support residential and educational visits locally, nationally and internationally
- Access to Employee Benefits Programme
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES ACROSS THE TRUST
- Access to Trust vacancies across all academies
- Secondments and opportunities to work across academies and across phases
- Opportunity to be involved in research and development such as project leadership, cross-trust specialist groups. Leading CPD
The Priory Federation of Academies strictly adheres to the new regulations introduced on the 25th May 2018 under GDPR guidelines. In order to complete your application for this position you will need to agree with our privacy statement. These privacy statement will be available for you to read when you commence your application.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure