Industry Business Development, Computer Software, IT
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
We’re on the hunt for a confident and capable individual to join our expanding Support Team as a Technical Support Adviser. The ideal candidate will be a team player and confident communicator, looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced industry.
As the first port of call for a software query, it will be your job to provide a consistent level of customer service based on trust, care and excellence. Being at the forefront of our customers’ experience with OrderWise offers a rewarding career, providing you with extensive knowledge of the product and invaluable experience in a national software company.
Our Support department is based in our bustling Head Office just outside Lincoln. The ideal candidate will already possess customer service or business-based experience and show that they can think on their feet!
- To provide first line OrderWise support to customers.
- To ensure requests for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required.
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support tickets.
- Liaise with colleagues within Technical Support and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all users.
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills.
- Motivated and client focused.
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Approachable with a willingness to help others.
- Ability to present information in a friendly and professional manner.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately.
- Have previous customer/client care or support experience.
Hours: 40hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 8:45 AM to 5:15 PM) – Flexi-time also available.
We look forward to hearing from you.