Industry Computer Software
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £18,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Want to kick-start a career with an award-winning UK software company? Now’s your chance!
We’re on the hunt for a confident and capable individual to join our expanding Support Team as a Technical Support Adviser. The ideal candidate will be a team player and confident communicator, looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced industry.
As the first port of call for a software query, it will be your job to provide a consistent level of customer service based on trust, care and excellence. Being at the forefront of our customers’ experience with OrderWise offers a rewarding career, providing you with extensive knowledge of the product and invaluable experience in a national software company.
Our Support department is based in our bustling Head Office just outside Lincoln. The ideal candidate will already possess customer service or business-based experience and show that they can think on their feet!
- To provide first line OrderWise support to customers
- To ensure requests for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately
- Redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate person or team as required
- Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support tickets
- Liaise with colleagues within Technical Support and other teams to ensure continuity of service for all users
- Well organised with good prioritisation skills
- Motivated and client focused
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Ability to present information in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately
- Have previous customer/client care or support experience
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- An extra day’s holiday on your birthday – on us!
- Attendance bonus scheme
- Full training
- Smart-casual dress code
- Accessible working location with free private parking
- Weekly baskets of fruit
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised staff café and recreational space
- Access to private company gym with personal trainer
- Regular staff activity nights
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 40hrs p/wk (8:45am – 5:15pm, Mon. to Fri.)