Employer Your Print Partner Ltd
Industry Printing, Warehouse
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Your Print Partner is a specialist large format printer, designing and producing eye-catching branding solutions for a wide range of clients. Our diverse range of printed products includes everything from Feather Flags and Street Branding to POS Displays and Exhibition Graphics.
All of these products are digitally printed to the highest quality and assembled and finished in-house at our purpose built manufacturing hub in Lincoln.
The company is renowned for offering its clients the fastest turnaround times, and is looking for a reliable, hard-working and energetic Warehouse Operative to join the team packing and dispatching printed goods so that they reach the client on time, every time.
Minimum Educational Qualifications: Five passes at GCSE grade C or above Minimum Previous Experience: Background within a warehouse environment
- Packaging and dispatching completed orders from our Warehouse
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Completing stock takes
- Liaising with Sewing Department and Print Department making final quality control checks on printed products • Eyeletting printed banners and assembling roller banners
- Lifting, loading and unloading goods
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, organised and enthusiastic personality
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- Desire to help deliver a first-class service experience
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday