Employer Your Print Partner Ltd
Industry Web Development
Contract Full Time
Job Type Permanent
Salary £28,000 - £36,000 per year
As a result of continued growth, Your Print Partner is looking for a talented PHP developer to help us extend the reach of our online presence even further.
This is a full-time post and you’ll be working with our existing eCommerce team to support the development of our web properties. We have a talented design team who work to bring licensed designs from global brands to life – so an attention to detail and a desire to create lean, functional code for eCommerce is a must.
- Strong framework experience (Laravel is essential)
- Experience integrating third party API services (REST API experience preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7+ and HTML5 languages
- Strong SQL and database management
- Solid understanding of CSS and Sass
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with task runners, scheduled CRON jobs and package managers
Nice to haves:
- 2 years of experience in a web agency or departmental environment
- Experience working on retail and B2c eCommerce sites
- Experience of managing multiple tasks and development cycles to deadlines
- Experience of working in CMS environments
- Basic server management and deployment experience (catering for staging and live sites)
- Experience with Homestead or Docker local environments
We’re looking for someone who’s is passionate about enriching the way our customers use our eCommerce sites and isn’t afraid to suggest improvements to our current web architecture. Our reactive industry sector affords strong opportunities to take advantage of evolving and future technologies in order to improve user experience and service delivery.
You will be joining a growing eCommerce team where you will often have a leading voice in shaping our online strategy. As such, we are looking for individuals who are solution-focussed and enjoy working on a variety of different projects under our banner.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company pension scheme
- A fully kitted-out Mac with all the software you need/prefer
- A relaxed office environment with plenty of trust and enthusiasm
- Generous holiday allowance
- A diverse range of projects (front-end and back-end)
To apply, please send us an email us with your CV, and a link to your online portfolio or blog. Please include some links to websites you’ve built in the past (and include a brief explanation for each of your role in the development, key features, and challenges faced).
This is a permanent position (subject to a probationary period) and you’ll (eventually) be working on-site in our Lincoln offices with our other developers and designers. In the short term you’ll likely be working remotely until it is deemed safe for us all to return to a shared office environment.
Please send your CV along with links to your work and/or your Github profile – we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: 30/10/2020
Expected start date: 30/10/2020
Salary: £28,000 – £36,000 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- PHP: 2 years (Required)