A number of tasty treats will be on offer at a brand new three-day Comedy Feast at Lincoln Castle next month.
Acclaimed names from London’s street food scene come to Lincoln for the first time, alongside some of the best names in British comedy from June 9 – June 11.
From world-renowned Honest Burgers and the meat-free wonders of Oli Baba’s to Taiwanese sensation Le Bao and sweet treats from Waffle On; Comedy Feast promises to be a holiday for your taste buds!
Comedy will be provided by a line-up of big names including Bill Bailey, Russell Kane and David O’Doherty.
Some of the amazing food on offer includes:
- Honest Burgers: One of the capital’s most adored burger joints, with 20 restaurants across the city. Focusing heavily on British ingredients and homemade sauces, they’re renowned for their innovative and unique creations.
- The Piadina Project: Headed-up by Jack Padoan, who fused his rural Lincolnshire upbringing with his family’s roots in the Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy; creating a unique griddled flatbread dish that can come with traditional Lincolnshire or Italian meats.
- Oli Baba’s: Following a six-month excursion around the Middle East, the founders of this eatery created a menu that boasts authentic fattoush, toasted pita bread sandwiches, schug (Middle Eastern salsa) and more.
- Le Bao: Known for their Taiwanese steamed bun speciality
- Diamond Dogz: Renound for extraordinary hot dogs
- Hanoi Kitchen: Best known for their Vietnamese street-food
- BBQ Dreamz: Known for their next-level flame-grilled delights
There will also be a host of bars serving craft beer, real ale, cocktails and wine, plus live music and entertainment throughout the weekend.
Comedy Feast co-organiser Andy Ellis said: “The street food scene in London has exploded, giving people the chance to try amazing global food in laidback and casual environments – we believe Lincoln deserves this same experience, so we’ve pulled out all the stops to bring the biggest names from the scene to Comedy Feast.”