This weekend will see a number of exciting events for the whole family across the county.
From International Tiger Day events, to vintage car rallies, Lincolnshire has it all this weekend (July 29 and 30).
Take a look at just some events taking place across the county:
- When: Saturday, July 29, 9am-6pm
- Where: Lincolnshire Wildlife Park, Friskney
- Price: From £4.25
TV wildlife presenter Michaela Strachan will officially launch a new tiger conservation programme at Lincolnshire Wildlife Park this weekend.
Activities at the event include:
- Performances by Michaela Strachan of her Really Wild Adventures Show
- Tiger Themed Dance Sessions from London dance school Fiction Dance
- Jungle Book Shows from Neverland Arts Theatre
- Workshops and performances from Mr Fips Wonder Circus
- 1940’s themed singing and entertainment from Angie Fisher
- Tiger facts and information shouted by the Town Crier from Skegness
- Balloon release at 3.00pm
- Demonstrations of Birds of Prey and more
- When: Saturday, July 29, 9am-10.30pm and Sunday, July 30, 9am-5.30pm
- Where: Hall Grounds, Heckington, NG34 9JF.
- Price: From £3
Known as ‘the largest village show in England’, the show near Sleaford will take place on Saturday, July 29 and Sunday, July 30.
A whole host of events are to take place across the two days, including a firework display on the Saturday night.
Lincoln Castle Rally
- When: Sunday, July 30, 10am-4.30pm
- Where: Lincoln Castle
- Price: FREE
The annual Castle Rally will take place this weekend in Lincoln, showcasing a range of cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles in the grounds of historic Lincoln Castle.
The event is hosted by the Lincolnshire Vintage Vehicle Society and organisers expect to host over 100 vintage and classic motors.
Great Grimsby 10k
- When: Sunday, July 30, 10am-12pm
- Where: The race starts at Grimsby Town Hall at 10am
- Price: FREE to watch
Runners will begin the race near Grimsby Town Hall before heading to Nuns Corner, through Scartho towards New Waltham before running back towards Grimsby via Peaks Parkway and completing the race in People’s Park.