Crews called to extinguish Lincoln bedroom fire
This story is over
Fire crews were called out to extinguish a blaze that started in a Lincoln bedroom.
The small fire on Burwell Close was attended by Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue at 7.17pm on Wednesday, August 9.
Crews used one hose reel as well as breathing apparatus to put out the fire.
Firefighters have said that it was caused by carelessly discarded cigarettes.
No-one was injured.
Spotted an error? Please notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.
Choose text size and reading mode:
Spelling error report
The following text will be sent to our editors: