April 9, 2018 8.58 am This story is over 69 months old

Crews called to Wragby Road house fire overnight

Electrical fault.

Firefighters battled a fire at a house on Wragby Road overnight, caused by a washer dryer fault.

Crews from Lincoln North and Lincoln South were called to Wragby Road East, North Greetwell just before 12.30am on Monday, April 9.

They extinguished the fire using one hose reel and two breathing apparatus.

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue updated residents on social media to say that there had been fire damage to a washer dryer, which had experienced an electrical fault.

There was smoke and heat damage to the reminder of the property.

No injuries were reported.