There have been no new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Greater Lincolnshire on Tuesday, however, government figures show three extra deaths.
The government’s dashboard shows no new cases across Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire and North Lincolnshire.
However, two new deaths have been registered in the North Lincolnshire postcode bringing the total to 106 and another has been confirmed in North East Lincolnshire with the tally now reaching 36.
Lincolnshire stayed level at 315, meaning there have been 457 deaths recorded by the government.
The figure above includes not only the 438 deaths in hospitals and care homes, which saw no increases earlier today, but also deaths in the community or in hospitals outside the regions boundaries.
So far there have been 3,452 cases across the region, which break down as:
- 2,504 in Lincolnshire (no change)
- 733 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 215 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
Nationally cases rose by 581 to 300,692.
There were 119 deaths confirmed nationally, bringing the total to 45,878.
The local figures for hospital service deaths break down as:
- 143 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)