There have been six new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Greater Lincolnshire on Monday.
The government’s dashboard shows an additional four cases in Lincolnshire and two in North East Lincolnshire. No further cases were confirmed in North Lincolnshire.
So far there have been 3,452 cases across the region, which break down as:
- 2,504 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,500)
- 733 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 215 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 213)
Nationally cases passed the 300,000 mark, rising by 685 to 300,111.
There were seven deaths confirmed nationally, bringing the total to 45,759.
According to the government’s website there have also been no further deaths added to the tally for each area’s postcode, leaving the tally at 454.
It comes after NHS England figures said there were no additional deaths in hospitals covering the three local authorities.
The local figures for hospital services break down as:
- 143 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)