There have been six new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire on Monday.
The latest government statistics show additional positive tests for Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,419 cases for Greater Lincolnshire breaks down as:
- 2,479 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,477)
- 729 in North Lincolnshire (up from 728)
- 211 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 208)
Nationally, the number of cases increased by 580 to 295,372, while the final death tally went up by 11 to 45,312.
Earlier today it was confirmed there had been no new COVID-19 hospital deaths in Greater Lincolnshire.
However, it followed the first death in two weeks confirmed yesterday.
The figures are currently:
- 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)