There have been ten coronavirus cases confirmed across Greater Lincolnshire on Thursday, but no new deaths.
Government figures released this afternoon showed nine further cases in Lincolnshire and one in North Lincolnshire.
North East Lincolnshire saw no additional cases.
Nationally there were an additional 950 cases bringing the total to 308,134.
The breakdown of the 3,508 cases is:
- 2,552 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,543)
- 738 in North Lincolnshire (up from 737)
- 218 in North East Lincolnshire (no change)
NHS figures earlier today showed no new COVID-19 related deaths in any of the hospital trusts covering Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
It means the region has now gone eight days without any extra deaths in hospitals.
The government figures also showed no new deaths of patients from each of the region’s postcodes outside of hospitals leaving the total at 463.
The breakdown of hospital deaths for the county is:
- 143 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 4 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, 49 further deaths were reported with the UK death tally rising to 46,413.