Lincolnshire Police are asking possible owners to come forward after they recovered a large amount of goods from a property, believed to be stolen.
After a warrant execution earlier this month at a Lincoln home, a 33-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of theft.
The home contained the following pieces of equipment:
- a petrol Stihl HS45 hedge cutter
- a Black and Decker 18volt cordless drill
- a petrol Landxcape chainsaw , 36cm blade
- a Karcher K2.14 pressure washer
- a Wickes 1050 Watt compound mitre saw
- a Sig Migmate turbo 130 Welder
- a Cosmo compressor
- Fishing equipment, with an electronic fish finder, for boat use.
If anyone has lost any of these items, you can contact PC Nick Schofield (1027) on 01522 855479 or email him.
Anyone claiming to have lost these items will have to provide further details about the items, or if possible proof of ownership.