Some 25 people have been charged with a range of offences relating to an illegal rave in Lincolnshire, during which 21 police officers and a police dog received injuries.
The rave at Twyford Woods on May 24, 2015 lasted almost 48 hours and three officers required hospital treatment after revellers and officers clashed.
A number of people were previously charged in relation to the rave and, after appeals led by the police to identify further suspects pictured at the rave, more people have been charged.
Accusations include violent disorder, theft and drug offences.
The following defendants are appearing at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court on February 11, 2016 (name followed by address and charges):
- Ross David Porter, 29, Hearsey Gardens, Blackwater, Camberley, Hampshire – Violent Disorder
- Michael Carden, 22, Albert Road, Brimscombe, Gloucestershire – Violent Disorder, theft & drug offence
- Alfie Clutterham, 18, Silverley Way, Ashley, Cambridgeshire – Violent Disorder
- Joseph Philip Michael Collins, 27, High Street, Lowestoft, Suffolk – Violent Disorder
- Robert Cooper, 20, Finchampstead, Wokingham, Berkshire – Violent Disorder
- Benjamin Jared Moore, 20, Essex Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk – Violent Disorder
- Glen More, 23, Bowbridge, Stroud, Gloucestershire – Violent Disorder
- Benjamin Connor Lewis Richardson, 18, Millfield Road, Metheringham, Lincolnshire – Violent Disorder and one drugs offence
- Oliver Rickman-Williams, 23, Ranwick, Stroud, Gloucestershire – Violent Disorder and two counts of handling stolen goods
The following defendants are appearing at Lincoln Magistrates’ Court on February 18, 2016:
- Zachary John King, 20, Lakenheath, Suffolk – Violent Disorder
- Anthony Owens, 18, Wilton Close, Southmead, Bristol – two counts of Violent Disorder and four of drugs offences
- Scott Paul Lamond, 28, Richmond Road, Roath, Cardiff – Violent Disorder
- Adam Sheen, 30, Wyeverne Road, Newport, South Wales – Violent Disorder and one drugs offence
- Ashleigh Davies, 34, Tonypandy, Rhondda, Cynon Taff,South Wales – Violent Disorder
- Anthony Robert Davies, 29, Tonypandy, Rhondda, Cynon Taff, South Wales – Violent Disorder
- Alan Brown, 31, Aspal Hall Road, Beck Row, Suffolk – Public Nuisance
- Richard Higgs, 21, Cardigan Road, Hedingley, Leeds – Violent Disorder and one drugs offence
- James Tyler Long, 22, Ailesbury Road, Ampthill, Bedfordshire – Two counts of Violent Disorder
- Thomas Carling, 18, Purleigh Road, Corsham, Wiltshire – Violent Disorder
- Joel Limburn, 22, Old Market Street, St Philips, Bristol – Violent Disorder
- Maggie-Mae Cross, 20, Anson Way, Carbrooke, Norfolk – Violent Disorder
- Shea Bruce-Watson, 19, Glastonbury, Somerset – Two counts of Violent Disorder
- Dale Martin Richard Hopcroft, 22, The Maltings, Norfolk – Violent Disorder
- Dale James Waring, 20, Outwell, Norfolk – Violent Disorder
- Kieran Wilson, 22, Hoveton, Norfolk – Violent Disorder