More than 4,700 properties in the south of Lincolnshire are without power after Storm Doris fell trees and power lines.
Earlier update (follow the live map here)
Boston has more than 850 properties affected, over 950 in Billingborough, some 820 in Wrangle and 630 in Bourne.
Western Power Distribution engineers are out in the field and provided estimates for a fix.
The full list of power cuts:
- 19 properties in Raithby, near Splisby – fix time 3.15pm
- 54 properties in Woodhall Spa – fix time 8pm
- 22 properties in Metheringham – fix time 4.30pm
- 829 properties in Wrangle – fix time 4pm
- 24 properties in Fishtoft – fix time 4pm
- 855 properties in Boston – fix time 4pm
- 953 properties in Billingborough – fix time TBC
- 633 properties in Bourne – fix time 6pm
- 86 properties in Spalding – fix time 4pm
- 8 properties Low Fulney – fix time 5pm
- 6 properties in Surfleet – fix time 7.30pm
- 71 properties in Holbeach area – fix time 6pm