There have been no new confirmed coronavirus cases added to Lincolnshire’s figures for Monday.
The latest government statistics, updated at 3.55pm, show no changes to the case numbers for Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,343 cases break down as:
- 2,420 in Lincolnshire
- 717 in North Lincolnshire
- 204 in North East Lincolnshire
The news follows a weekend which saw cases rise by nine across Greater Lincolnshire.
Nationally, the number of cases has risen to 285,768, while the deaths toll has increased to 44,236.
Lincolnshire today saw a fourth day without any new COVID-19 related hospital deaths.
The last time ULHT figures were not updated with any new deaths for longer than 14 days was between June 9 and June 22, however, the death on June 8 had been revised from a previous date and the trust had actually not had any further deaths since the beginning of June.
The figures are currently:
- 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)