There have been 52 new cases of coronavirus and one COVID-19 related deaths in Greater Lincolnshire on Wednesday.
Government data showed cases of COVID-19 in Lincolnshire increased by 29, with 17 new cases in North Lincolnshire, and six in North East Lincolnshire.
It means there have been 495 cases of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire so far in September.
Nationally, cases increased by 6,178 to 409,729, while deaths increased by 37 to 41,862.
There were no further hospital deaths confirmed for Greater Lincolnshire Hospitals in NHS figures.
However, the government’s own tally, which also includes deaths outside of hospitals or outside the county, increased by one in Lincolnshire to 268.
Latest coronavirus data for Greater Lincolnshire
4,267 cases (up 52)
- 3,091 in Lincolnshire (up 29)
- 885 in North Lincolnshire (up 17)
- 291 in North East Lincolnshire (up six)
392 deaths (no change)
- 268 from Lincolnshire (up one)
- 89 from North Lincolnshire (no change)
- 35 from North East Lincolnshire (no change)
of which 269 hospital deaths (no change)
- 144 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
- 4 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
- 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
- 120 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
409,729 UK cases, 41,862 deaths