Six people have been charged with conspiracy to commit criminal damage and aggravated trespass at RAF Waddington on Monday.
As previously reported, at around 8.48am on June 3, a number of people gathered outside RAF Waddington, believed to be peace protesters.
After a number of reports stating people had damaged a perimeter fence, police arrested six people on the scene on suspicion of criminal damage.
Later on Monday, Lincolnshire Police charged the six people.
They were remanded in custody and are due to appear at Lincoln Magistrates Court later on Tuesday.
The six people charged are:
- Susan Clarkson (66), from Oxford
- Christopher Cole (49), from Oxford
- Henrietta Cullinan (51), from London
- Keith Oliver Hebden (37), from Mansfield
- Martin Newell (45), from London
- Penelope Walker (62), from Leicester