The final touches are now being put in place for the annual Lincolnshire Show on June 22 and 23 at Grange de Lings.
On the 200 acre piece of land, there will be plenty for the whole family to do. Here are the numbers broken down to create the show:
- 10,000 square metres of marquees have been erected;
- 20 miles of electrical cable has been laid;
- 800 tables and 3,000 chairs have been set out for visitors;
- Plenty of cars are welcome: 12,000 parking spaces are available;
- 45,000 copies of an 88 page programme have been printed;
- 11 rings have been marked out to watch various eventsl
- 1,800 horses and ponies entries;
- Over 1300 cattle, pigs, sheep and goats in the livestock entries;
- Over 600 trade stands for all kinds of goods;
- Over 100 stewards (you’ll find them in the bowler hats).
Chief executive of Lincolnshire Agricultural Society Mark Farmer said: “Everything is going very well and we’re hoping to beat last year’s record for overall visitors.
“We’ve received record bookings from traders to attend and the livestock and equine entries are also excellent.