Mel Kollatou was crowned Miss Lincolnshire 2011.
Public voting for Miss Lincolnshire has begun and is set close on Friday, May 11, when the regional final is held at Tokyo Lincoln nightclub.
Laura Coleman, Miss England 2008 and manager of Front Models, who are organising Miss Lincolnshire, said: “We have been flooded with applications for the competition and have been sifting through them to select the best girls to represent the county of Lincolnshire.
“On the whole standards have been extremely high but on the night we will be looking for a well-rounded individual who stands out from the crowd and possesses a natural beauty and flair as well as a pleasant nature and personality.”
The show involves three rounds: little red dress, eco round sponsored by Yak Clothing and an evening wear round.
The hopefuls will also have a short one-to-one interview with judges in the afternoon in a bid to win them over with their personality before the evening show.
All the finalists have also been tasked with the job of fundraising for the Autistic Society in the UK.
The girl who raises the most money for the charity will be awarded the Miss Charity prize on the night of the final.
In addition to fundraising, the girls are also taking part in a public vote, the winner of which will receive a Miss Popularity prize on the night.
The Miss England final will be held in Leicester on June 26.
All the finalists selected to take part in the Miss Lincolnshire final are:
- Katie Pass, 17, student from Gainborough
- Charlotte Court, 20, student from York
- Gemma Middleton, 24, Sustainability Consultant from Worksop
- Katherine Blake, 21, Sustainability Consultant from Stamford
- Bryony Hawkesford, 17, student from Lincoln
- Katie Isaac, 17, Sales Advisor, Boston
- Jenna Gough, 18, student from Retford
- Cassandra Snowden, 21, graduate from Gainsborough
- Eleanor Norman, 17, student from Alford
- Zonnita Haw, 18, care assistant from Boston
- Kylie Watts, 23, teacher from Alford
- Rebecca Millar, 23, local government worker from Lincoln
- Tyeicha White, 17 student from Doncaster
- Fabienne Lister, 17, freelance horse trainer & farm worker from Lincoln
- Ayodele Ogunshakin, 18, student from Lincoln
- Henrietta Christohides, 17, student from Lincoln
- Bernice Facey, 24, bar staff, from Lincoln
- Delane Burrell, 17 student from Lincoln
- Jodie Hutton, 20 student from Lincoln
- Isabella Angioy, hairdresser from Middlesbrough
- Jade Clay, make-up artist from Lincoln