You might be one of hundreds, if not thousands, of frustrated job seekers who believe they are doing “all the right things” when it comes to job seeking.
This probably includes posting your CV on line, having a professional CV made, and proactively looking on line regularly to ensure you are not missing the latest jobs.
You’re quite right: all of this should be done on a regular basis, but an agency will proactively “seek” work for you.
Here are my top five reasons why coming to an agency is the best way to finding work:
- Job seekers will benefit by going to an agency as the agency will work on their behalf to find them the right job and provide them with a wealth of support along the way
- It is mutually beneficial for the agency to find candidates the right job because they get paid by their clients to find the best candidates, fast
- Agencies will be aware of the whole local job market and will know what their clients are looking for in a candidate
- With legislation changes and ever increasing advertising costs, many clients will only come to an agency, so it is imperative that you are registered with an agency to ensure you are being considered for these exclusive roles
- Where else are you going to get all the support you need, as well as advice, guidance and an agent who will do their best to successfully find you a job, all with no cost to you!
If you are looking for work, upload your CV with us at Quest Recruitment.