Firefighters rescued a cat stuck up a chimney breast in Lincoln.
The North Hykeham crew was called to Mill Lane on Tuesday, July 22, at around 9.10pm.
The cat that went missing around a week ago and was discovered stuck up a chimney breast.
Firefighters had to drop the length of the chimney with a 13.5m ladder and removed brickwork using small tools in order to free the cat.
The cat has been reunited with its owners on Tuesday night.
Joanne Booth, a neighbour who observed the rescue operation, said: “They really worked hard to find it. I was very impressed.”
21:08 – North Hykeham crew attended Mill Lane and released a cat from a chimney breast using small tools and 13.5m ladder.
— Lincs Fire & Rescue (@LincsFireRescue) July 23, 2014