A total of 10 candidates will stand in the Sleaford and North Hykeham by-election next month.
The by-election will take place on December 8 and has been triggered by the sudden resignation of Conservative Stephen Phillips.
Below is a list of the candidates in full:
- The Iconic Arty Pole – Monster Raving Loony Party
- Victoria Ayling – UKIP
- David Bishop – Bus Pass Elvis Party
- Jim Clarke – Labour
- Paul Coyne – Independent
- Caroline Johnson – Conservative
- Marianne Overton – Lincolnshire Independents
- Ross Pepper – Liberal Democrats
- Sarah Stock – Independent
- Mark Suffield – Independent