Lincolnshire County Council said that it has made arrangements to cover all the school bus routes affected by operator Skegness Travel pulling out of their contract.
Skegness Travel will not be running any services commissioned by the county council from Monday, April 23.
These are the affected routes and the replacement services in place:
- Public Service SK01 between Ingoldmells and Skegness will now be operated by Grayscroft Coaches
- School Service 8997 between Authorpe and Alford will now be operated by Grayscroft Coaches
- School Service 3739 between Sutton Bridge and Long Sutton, which will now be operated by GDS
- School Service 8985 between East Barkwith and Louth, which will now be operated by Hunt’s Coaches
- School Service 9052 between Hagworthingham and Tetford, which will now be operated by GL Travel
The times for each route remain unchanged.