Get ready to whet your appetite from now and into the weekend – the Lincoln Street Food Festival returned this afternoon!
Stalls lined Lincoln High Street offering dishes from Spanish paella and Greek gyros, to donuts, crepes, churros and cakes.
The free-to-attend event run by Lincoln BIG and Market Place Europe started at 9am on Thursday, March 28.
The event runs from 9am-8pm Thursday-Saturday and 10am-6pm on Sunday.
There will also be live music from 6pm Thursday to Saturday in a fully-licensed Polish bar located on Lincoln’s Cornhill. Outdoor seating will also be available.
- Jamaican street food from Island Spice Grill
- Bulgogi beed and chlcken kalbi from ROK Kitchen
- Pies from Rose Cottage
- Garlic mushrooms, potatoes provencal, and bratkartofeln from Big Pan Cuisine
- Hog roast, sausage and bacon sandwiches from Heatherhill Farm
- Paella from Belle Paella
- Greek souvlaki, gyros and Greek pies from Greek Taste
- Crepes and galettes from Crepes Temptation
- Mexican street food from Homa
- Indian street food from Indian Delights
- Noodles and spring rolls from Gloria’s Fayre
- Chi chi, waffles, crepes from De St Jorre
- Exotic meat burgers from Meats of the World
See more of our photo gallery here:
The Lincoln Street Food Festival is in full swing on the High Street!
Posted by The Lincolnite on Thursday, 28 March 2019