The Full English Breakfast is a staple for any city dweller and Lincoln has choice in abundance.
We left it to our readers to put together their ultimate fry-up recommendations.
More than 207 people voted on The Lincolnite’s Facebook page and the variety of suggestions was bigger than any other vote.
There was a clear top three on the list. Here are the results:
- Where: 146 Newark Road, Lincoln, LN5 8QF
- Open: Seven days a week 7am – 2pm
Bracebridge Cafe was the clear favourite of Lincolnite readers. It also has a rating of 4.7 out of 5 based on the opinion of 99 people on its Facebook page.
Wig & Mitre
- Where: 30-32 Steep Hill, Lincoln, LN2 1UL
- Open: Sunday to Thursday 8.30am – 9pm, Friday and Saturday 8.30am – 10pm
The Wig & Mitre is a Steep Hill favourite in the popular Cathedral Quarter. It displays a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on its Facebook page, based on the opinion of 257 people.
- Where: Monks Road, LN2 5HU
- Open: NA
The Arboretum Cafe displays a rating of 5 out of 5 on its Facebook page. It’s in the beautiful Arboretum park grounds and is also highly praised on TripAdvisor.
- Where: 1 The Landings, Burton Waters, Lincoln
- Open: 7am – 7pm daily
Quayside is in the pretty Burton Waters setting and offers breakfast lunch, snacks and drinks.
Churchills of Lincoln
- Where: 284 High Street Lincoln, LN2 1AL
- Open: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm, Sunday 9am to 4pm
Churchills is a traditional English restaurant and coffee var in the city centre. It displays a rating of 4.2 out of 5 on its Facebook page, based on the option of 207 people.
- Where: A57 Complex, Saxilby Road, Odder, Lincoln
- Open: 7am to 2pm
A family-run cafe on the A57 at Odder near Saxilby.
Greenhouse Coffee Shop
- Where: 53 Burton Road, Lincoln, LN1 3JY
- Open: 8am – 4pm
Greenhouse Coffee Shop services lunch, homemade cakes and breakfasts. It’s displaying a rating of 4.9 out of 5 on its Facebook page based on the opinion of 36 people.
Where: The Matings, Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln, LN1 1YX
Open: 9am – 10pm
Harvester offers an extensive breakfast menu, including veggie and vegan options. It’s located in the popular Brayford area.